Personal Injury Attorney Southern California
Accidents often happen in a split second. One minute you’re commuting to your office in downtown Los Angeles or shopping in trendy Beverly Hills, and the next you’re seriously injured because of a distracted driver or negligent store owner. Not only does this change your day, but it can also change your life forever.
In the aftermath of these accidents, injured victims often face serious physical, emotional, and financial difficulties. When a loved one is killed by a reckless or negligent act, family members are left to pick up the pieces.
At Moaddel Kremer & Gerome LLP, we believe that you shouldn’t be on the hook for your medical bills, lost income, or loved ones’ burial costs. The insurers may try to prevent you from getting the money you deserve, but when you work with an experienced personal injury lawyer in Southern California, your chances of getting the outcome you need go up exponentially.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle in Southern California
At Moaddel Kremer & Gerome LLP, we handle a wide range of personal injury cases. We provide our clients with the most effective representation possible by having attorneys who have specific knowledge and experience relevant to the cases they handle.
- Amputation: Losing a limb in an accident can be a catastrophic and life-changing event. There are long-term physical and emotional consequences for both the victim and his or her loved ones, including diminished earning ability and loss of quality of life. A personal injury attorney in Southern California can assist you if you’ve lost a limb in a preventable accident.
- Amusement Park Accidents: Malfunctioning rides, inexperienced operators, and dangerous heights can all cause amusement park accidents in Southern California. When a day of fun turns tragic, call an amusement park accident lawyer at our firm.
- Assault & Battery: Battery involves physical contact, while assault is the fear of upcoming contact, even if contact does not occur. Both physical and emotional harm can result from these acts. Our attorneys are ready to fight by your side during these trying times and recover the damages you deserve.
- Battery Lawsuits: When a battery explodes in a laptop, smartphone, or another electronic device, injured victims may be entitled to compensation from the manufacturer. A personal injury attorney in Southern California can work with experts to establish that the battery was defective and demand the settlement you need to cover your losses.
- Bicycle Accidents: When a vehicle strikes an unprotected bicyclist, the outcome can be devastating. Most of the time, the driver of the vehicle should have yielded to the bicyclist but was too distracted or otherwise negligent to do so. We know how to evaluate your accident, identify liability, and pursue compensation.
- Birth Injury: If your child suffered a birth-related injury due to a healthcare provider’s negligence, you may be able to file a medical malpractice claim. Our medical experts can help our personal injury team determine whether your baby’s injury could have been prevented.
- Boating Accidents: There are several types of boating accidents, including swimmers being hit by jet skis, two or more watercraft colliding, and watercraft hitting an object in the water. Most of these incidents can be attributed to operator negligence. If you have been injured in a boating accident, contact a personal injury attorney at Moaddel Kremer & Gerome.
- Brain Injury: When you suffer from a traumatic brain injury, your life may never be the same. As a personal injury firm with experience in handling brain injury claims, we advocate aggressively for the money our clients need to rebuild their lives.
- Burn Injury: Burn injuries can lead to serious and permanent health problems, including damage to bodily functions. If you have suffered a burn injury due to someone else’s negligence, contact a personal injury lawyer at our office to discuss your legal options.
- Bus Accidents: Buses are huge vehicles capable of inflicting devastating injuries during a collision. When an inattentive driver or negligent manufacturer leaves you with serious injuries, we will fight the corporations and insurance companies to get the compensation you need.
- Car Accidents: Car accidents can be incredibly traumatic, resulting in serious injuries, emotional distress, property damage, and more. When another driver is at fault for your accident, you may be entitled to compensation. A Southern California car accident lawyer at our firm can help you file and pursue your claim.
- Catastrophic Injury: When you are in a serious accident, you may sustain catastrophic injuries that require long-term medical care, permanent disability, or a shortened life expectancy. Our lawyers may be able to assist you if you have suffered catastrophic injuries due to another’s negligence.
- Construction Accidents: Construction sites are prone to hazardous conditions. Accidents that occur due to defective equipment or a poorly supervised job site can result in significant injuries, for which we may be able to help you receive compensation.
- Cruise Ship Accidents: Poor weather conditions, faulty equipment, slips and falls, and diseases that spread throughout the ship can all cause injuries on cruise ships. A cruise ship accident attorney at our firm can help accident victims determine their next steps.
- Dog Bites: The California dog bite law imposes strict liability on dog owners. Should their dog attack someone, they can be sued for the victim’s injuries even if the animal has never bitten before. Our attorneys assist victims in filing claims for dog bites and dog attacks.
- Excessive Force: Police officers sometimes use more force than is necessary to control a situation. However, the law states that everyone is innocent until proven guilty. The police should treat every individual this way, so if you’ve been injured because they used excessive force, you should call us right away.
- Food Poisoning: Restaurants and grocery stores sometimes fail to properly prepare and store food, which can result in serious illness and even death. To file a claim for food poisoning, get in touch with a personal injury lawyer at Moaddel Kremer & Gerome.
- Hit & Run Accidents: Some drivers don’t do what’s right after an accident. Instead of stopping, they flee the scene. If you were injured in a hit-and-run accident and face high medical bills and lost income, you still have options to pursue compensation, so call our firm for a free consultation.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Many motorists who share the road with motorcycles are distracted or simply don’t pay attention, resulting in serious accidents and injuries. Our California motorcycle accident lawyers can help you if you were injured in a motorcycle accident caused by someone else’s negligence.
- Plane Accidents: There have been a number of preventable accidents involving small private planes and commercial airliners in recent years. Many of them involve defective equipment and exhausted or inexperienced crew members. If you or a loved one have been injured in an airplane or helicopter accident, call us for a case review.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Pedestrians are largely unprotected, so when they are struck by a motorist, the resulting injuries are often serious and even fatal. A personal injury attorney in Southern California can help you hold the negligent driver responsible for covering your medical bills and other losses, either personally or through their insurer.
- Product Liability: Defective products harm hundreds of consumers across California every year. Poor or defective design, inadequate warnings, and insufficient instructions can all cause serious injuries. If it happens to you, a products liability attorney at Moaddel Kremer & Gerome is here to help.
- Sexual Abuse & Assault: Our firm understands the long-term effects of being a victim of sexual abuse or assault, and we will take aggressive steps to pursue a claim against the offender and anyone else who may be liable for the offender’s actions.
- Slip & Fall: Property owners in Southern California have a duty to keep their premises safe for visitors and guests. However, they don’t always do so, and people are injured due to hazards like broken stairs, uneven surfaces, and bunched carpeting. If you’ve been hurt, call one of our experienced premises liability lawyers for a case review.
- Spinal Injury: Spinal injuries, which are frequently the outcome of a traffic accident, slip and fall, or workplace accident, can have a damaging impact on one’s quality of life and future earnings. If an accident leaves you with such an injury, we can help you pursue a compensation claim against the responsible party.
- Swimming Pool Accidents: Pool owners and caretakers are required to ensure that their facilities comply with safety guidelines, but swimmers are often injured by unmarked shallow areas, slippery decks, and improper lifeguard supervision. If you’ve been hurt in a swimming pool accident, call us today to discuss your options.
- Train Accidents: Although train accidents are rare, they can be traumatic for everyone involved when they do happen. Common causes include vehicles on railroad tracks, conductor negligence, and equipment malfunction. We have handled many train accident cases, resulting in significant settlements for our clients.
- Truck Accidents: Truck accidents can result in traumatic brain injury, spinal cord damage, and other injuries that require extensive rehabilitation. Although they have vast financial resources, trucking companies, and their insurers aggressively fight claims. We have experienced trial lawyers who aren’t afraid to take them on to protect your interests.
- Uber Accidents: Rideshare accidents are becoming more common due to the popularity of the service. If you were injured while riding in an Uber or Lyft, we will work directly with the insurance companies to fight for the damages you are entitled to. It is our goal to get you the maximum compensation for your rideshare accident.
- Wrongful Death: Losing someone you love is extremely traumatic. When a person or company is responsible for the loss, the family may be entitled to just compensation. Our wrongful death lawyers will work to resolve your case in a timely manner and try to reach a fair settlement so you can focus on healing.
Get a Free Consultation From a Personal Injury Attorney in Southern California
When you’ve been injured or lost a loved one, you deserve dedicated and experienced legal counsel who knows how to get results. Moaddel Kremer & Gerome LLP has a team of experienced, attentive, and assertive personal injury attorneys who will use the best strategy for your case. We only get paid if you do, so you have nothing to lose by filing a claim. We have offices in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Highland Park, and Woodland Hills, so contact us for a free case review today!